Sunday, September 8, 2013

This deserves its own post

When we got back to the house last night, Bettina showed me where all the snacks were kept. She then pulled out a bag of York pieces and I instantly gasped  with wide eyes and Bettina burst out laughing. Apparently my face was so funny, and also so telling that they're my favorite candy, she gave me the whole bag! So I now have a bag of York pieces hidden in my room so I don't eat them all in the first day...since Germany doesn't have them! She had brought them back from the states and it's a great treat to have them! And I am determined to make them last. 
PS anyone who wants to send me a care package full of York pieces will be my favorite person! (I'm kidding, I'm now on a search for the German version for when I run out of yorks)

No comments:

Post a Comment