Monday, September 9, 2013

My first day of German high school

Well I had my first day of school today. I understood nothing, but everyone was nice and asked me questions. When one guy found out I'm an American, he immediately asked do you like hot dogs?! And when I said actually no he seemed almost disappointed! Then I was asked if it was true that the drinking age was 21, and when I said yeah, he was shocked and said so you've never had alcohol?! And then I had to explain that people still drink...overall it was a good day, especially since I only had one class. I only had art, since today was a special day (I have no idea why) so it ended after 3rd period but I normally have Art (which isn't normal art, it's more like talking about art, which I don't like that much so thankfully I don't have the ability to talk about it in German!) and Political Economy. Here's my schedule; Monday I have Art (KU) and Political Economy (SW), Tuesday I have English (E), German (V_D), then Biology (BI). Wednesday I have German for the first 4 periods...I'm taking two German classes so by Wednesday night I will be dead. Then after German, I have Biology (BI). Thursday I have English, French (F), Art (KU), German (D), and Political Economy (SW). Friday is the best day of all with only French starting at 11:40! 
And my outfit for the first day! The pants are purple 


No comments:

Post a Comment