Saturday, September 14, 2013

One more thing

What 15 year old boys think is funny is usually not to 18 year old girls. I was sitting in class on Thursday, completely zoned out, when I saw this tiny paper ball whizz past my face. I wasn't very happy that someone has just tried to hit me, so when I looked up I ended up glaring at the skinny boy who had just thrown it. Of course, he thought it was hilarious until he realized I was not amused at all. Later that day, I was talking to one of my friends and another paper ball hit me right in my face. This time I just laughed it off, since I figured I shouldn't glare at the culprit and when I looked to see who did it, it was another skinny, 15 year old boy. Who happened to be sitting next to the boy that threw one earlier in the day. They thought it was hilarious (again) and the guy kept saying oh I'm so sorry! And kept asking how I was. Well this became even more annoying than the paper ball so I may have involuntarily glared at him too...great way to make friends but hey I don't want those guys as friends, and I just didn't have anymore patience! The lesson learned is...ignore little boys that throw stuff at you cause they just want attention. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Glad you had a good first week! You will learn to ignore boys and then men the rest of your life when they are annoying :) Glad you are on two lax teams, that will sure keep you busy! Grandma says hello, I gave her your blog to read ans she really enjoyed it. Love and hugs, Aunt Celine

    ReplyDelete