Friday, November 15, 2013

My favorite thing about America

Well it's not my favorite. But it's up there with the things I either miss, took for granted, or realized Americas better than Europe at. 
It's a car. Not just any car, but a big huge SUV (like an Audi Q7) that gets driven everywhere. Everyone takes trains, buses or cable cars here. While that is convienent, I still love taking a car everywhere. Here, even if you do take a car, it's most likely small and definitely not the size of an Audi Q7. 
I like the fact you can take a train to anywhere in Europe, but trains and I have a love hate relationship in general. I'll always be almost late, or just plain late, and supposed to miss my train...but then turns out the train is late (trains are always late. Always.) So while I hate the amount of pushy people and just the fact there's a lot of people in general and seats are usually hard to find...I somehow have only missed one train and then I managed to get an even faster train like 10 mins later...and then my next train was 15 mins late so I made that. I make the train...but I may not get a seat  or just be crammed in with tons of people but hey at least I make the train. 
Basically, I like my big huge cars because they're more convienent for me (it's selfish I know), quieter and have way less people because even though I'm a people person, that many people is just not my cup of tea. At all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment